List: Top 26 albums within the past 20 years!
These albums are timeless!
A solid album is one stringed up with songs that narrate a story or revolve around similar themes and could be dedicated to a particular genre or could contain diverse genres.
Today on Ghanamusic.com, we present our top 10 all-time favorite albums by Ghanaian artistes that have hugely impacted the industry, fans, culture, shaped a generation and molded minds.
The albums have intensified love, edified, inspired spirituality, eased a whole lot of stress, been the talk of town and subject of discussion from birthday parties to political rallies.
- AFRA FRA – by Kojo Antwi (Pour some Sugar, Dadie Anoma, Bo Me Nkomode)
- ABEN WOHA – by Daddy Lumba (Aben Wo ha, Dangerous, Doctor Panie)
- DENSU – by Kojo Antwi (Ammrika, Densu, Mfa Me Nkoho)
- POISON – by Daddy Lumba (Poison, 111666, Menya Mpo)
- PAE MU KA – by Obrafour (Pae Mu Ka, Yaanom, Kwame Nkrumah)
- YEESOM SIKA – by Lord Kenya (Medo, Mr P.O.P., Enwom No)
- ASEM SEBE – by Obrafour (Asem Sebe, Who Born You By Mistake, OkukuSeku)
- DANKWANSERE – by Batman Samini (Linda, Gyae Shi, Egwee)
- SIKA KORKOR – by Buk Bak (Klu Blofo, You For Know Say, Kakatsofa)
- AHOMKA WOMU – by VIP (Ahomka Womu, Sisi Na Die Wom, Besin)
- OTOOLEGE – by Ofori Amponsah (Otoolege, Abelle, Bonwire)
- MAKYE – by Sarkodie (Baby, Borga, Push)
- AFTER THE STORM – by Shatta Wale (Mahama Paper, Baby Chop Kiss, Kakai)
- EOM – by Stonebwoy (Bawasaba, Mane Me, Suit and Tie)
- GOD OF MIRACLES – by Joe Mettle (Bo Noo Ni, Onwawani, Ga Praise, The Experience)
- ATUMPAN – by Obuor (Konkontiba, Shine Your Eye, Menwu Bio, 3ye me Ya)
- MAKOLA KWAKWE – by Tinny (Makola Kwakwe, Of33 Dull, Obi Do Ba, Wane Kyikyi)
- VRMG – by Edem (Brafreme, Nyornuviade, You Dey Kraze, De Afor Tome, Give It Up)
- TOFFEE – by Castro (Boneshaker, Sradenam, Toffee)
- DA REVOLUTION – by R2Bees (A Dey Mad, Kiss Your Hand, Africa, Yawa Gal)
- ASEDA – by Daughters of Glorious Jesus (Ahintabea, Bebree, Wom Ntaban, Yesu Mo, Odomfo, Ayeyi Ben)
- NKORANHYE NWOM – by Yaw Sarpong & Asomafo (Wo Haw Ne Sen, Mpaebo, Tenabea Foforo)
- CINDY’S MESSIAH – by Cindy Thompson (Awurade Kasa, Anwanwa Do, Dromo S)), Kwankyrefo Jesus, Ao Mekra)
- NYANKONTON – by Kontihene (Asesa, Madamfo Pa Beko, Aketesia)
- BONYFIED – by Ebony (Maame Hw3, Kupe, Aseda, Hustle, Sponsor, Poison, Date Ur Fada, Turn On The Lights)
- Makaa Maka – by Reggie Rockstone (Sweetie Sweetie, Tsoo Boi, Agoo)
THANK YOU for constantly reading our stories. Kindly like, comment and SHARE stories on all social media platforms for more entertaining updates!
You must log in to post a comment.