A solid album is one stringed up with songs that narrate a story or revolve around similar themes and could be dedicated to a particular genre or could contain diverse genres.
Today on Ghanamusic.com, we present our top 10 all-time favorite albums by Ghanaian artistes that have hugely impacted the industry, fans, culture, shaped a generation and molded minds.
The albums have intensified love, edified, inspired spirituality, eased a whole lot of stress, been the talk of town and subject of discussion from birthday parties to political rallies.
- AFRA FRA – by Kojo Antwi (Pour some Sugar, Dadie Anoma, Bo Me Nkomode)
- ABEN WOHA – by Daddy Lumba (Aben Wo ha, Dangerous, Doctor Panie)
- DENSU – by Kojo Antwi (Ammrika, Densu, Mfa Me Nkoho)
- POISON – by Daddy Lumba (Poison, 111666, Menya Mpo)
- PAE MU KA – by Obrafour (Pae Mu Ka, Yaanom, Kwame Nkrumah)
- YEESOM SIKA – by Lord Kenya (Medo, Mr P.O.P., Enwom No)
- ASEM SEBE – by Obrafour (Asem Sebe, Who Born You By Mistake, OkukuSeku)
- DANKWANSERE – by Batman Samini (Linda, Gyae Shi, Egwee)
- SIKA KORKOR – by Buk Bak (Klu Blofo, You For Know Say, Kakatsofa)
- AHOMKA WOMU – by VIP (Ahomka Womu, Sisi Na Die Wom, Besin)
- OTOOLEGE – by Ofori Amponsah (Otoolege, Abelle, Bonwire)
- MAKYE – by Sarkodie (Baby, Borga, Push)
- AFTER THE STORM – by Shatta Wale (Mahama Paper, Baby Chop Kiss, Kakai)
- EOM – by Stonebwoy (Bawasaba, Mane Me, Suit and Tie)
- GOD OF MIRACLES – by Joe Mettle (Bo Noo Ni, Onwawani, Ga Praise, The Experience)
- ATUMPAN – by Obuor (Konkontiba, Shine Your Eye, Menwu Bio, 3ye me Ya)
- MAKOLA KWAKWE – by Tinny (Makola Kwakwe, Of33 Dull, Obi Do Ba, Wane Kyikyi)
- VRMG – by Edem (Brafreme, Nyornuviade, You Dey Kraze, De Afor Tome, Give It Up)
- TOFFEE – by Castro (Boneshaker, Sradenam, Toffee)
- DA REVOLUTION – by R2Bees (A Dey Mad, Kiss Your Hand, Africa, Yawa Gal)
- ASEDA – by Daughters of Glorious Jesus (Ahintabea, Bebree, Wom Ntaban, Yesu Mo, Odomfo, Ayeyi Ben)
- NKORANHYE NWOM – by Yaw Sarpong & Asomafo (Wo Haw Ne Sen, Mpaebo, Tenabea Foforo)
- CINDY’S MESSIAH – by Cindy Thompson (Awurade Kasa, Anwanwa Do, Dromo S)), Kwankyrefo Jesus, Ao Mekra)
- NYANKONTON – by Kontihene (Asesa, Madamfo Pa Beko, Aketesia)
- BONYFIED – by Ebony (Maame Hw3, Kupe, Aseda, Hustle, Sponsor, Poison, Date Ur Fada, Turn On The Lights)
- Makaa Maka – by Reggie Rockstone (Sweetie Sweetie, Tsoo Boi, Agoo)
THANK YOU for constantly reading our stories. Kindly like, comment and SHARE stories on all social media platforms for more entertaining updates!