The season of love is here with its lovebirds parading their bonds across the Ghanaian skyline and we are here to groove you on, every step of the way.
You can call us your virtual valentine serving you with the best of Ghanaian love-themed songs to cushion you throughout the season.
A predominant theme of music from Ghana revolves around the ever-changing scenes and interpretations of love, marriage and relationships – an integral part of our culture.
Here are a couple of romantic tunes ready to sweep your feet off the ground and launch you into the untold depths and heights of the valentine euphoria.
1. Yamoah – Serwa Akoto
2. Amakye Dede – Kanea Maye Kyere Me
3. Paapa Yankson & Paulina Oduro – Tena Me Nkyen
4. Mike Gyamfi – Telephone Nkomo
5. Felix Owusu – Medze Me Do
6. Daddy Lumba – Aben Wo Aha
7. Kojo Antwi & NanaYaa – Amirika
8. Amarh Pino – Maria
9. Daasebre Gyamena – Obaa Ba Ni
10. Okyeame Kwame feat. Bertha(YaaYaa) – Faithful
Bonus 1. Asem feat. Kwabena Kwabena – Bye Bye
Bonus 2. Efya – Best In Me
Bonus 3. Kodjo Aquai – Anadwo Fa Yi