Hiplife artist, Tinny was admitted at Lister Hospital around Spintex road due to food poisoning issue.Talking to his manager Richard Berko revealed to Flex newspaper that before the Okomfour Kwadee’s program Tinny was complaining about stomach aches but never took it so serious until it became life threatening. Watch Zingolo by Tinny
“If I had not rushed him to the hospital, it would have been a different thing altogether. Because the moment we got to the hospital, the doctor told us its good we have come early” Richard added.When Richard was asked if he has any idea about where he was poisoned, he said he has no idea but he is rather concentrating on how to get him healed and out of the situation.
“Now that the competition is becoming very keen, one has to be just careful in other not to fall into troubles. I don’t have any suspicion or whatever it was. Let's see Tinny out of the hospital. I believe that is what matters now” he added.
This comes to explain why Tinny was at the National Theatre but did not perform on the day. Whiles the show was happening, Tinny was seen in and around the backstage with an usual calm posture.
|< Prev||Next >|