As much as I don't believe in the whole Valentine's Day phenomenon, it has come to stay as a day for celebrating love. It's a day when people give out gifts to people to signify love, how ever you choose to define love.
The Jaded Renegade may not have gotten anyone any special gift but I have compiled a list of all-time best Ghanaian love songs; the true gift that keeps giving. Corny? Anyway, I didn't do it all by myself.
1. Kojo Antwi – 'Bor mi nkomo der'
2. Kwabena Kwabena - 'Me ye'
3. Ofori Amponsah - 'Odwo'
4. Praye - 'Wodin'
5. Kojo Antwi - 'Me Dware'
6. Kwabena Kwabena – 'Odo kor nia odo wor'
7. Kojo Antwi – ' Dade Anomomaa”
8. Sarkodie – ' Baby'
9. E.T Mensah – 'All for you'
10. Pat Thomas – 'Odo A Medo Wo'
|< Prev||Next >|